With AREXAL® HYDRO-Beton you create a transparent and highly water- and dirt-repellent surface on all types of walls and concrete surfaces, which is very easy to clean. HYDRO-Beton is a purely natural product based on water-soluble potassium methylsilane triolate with an organic catalyst (no chemicals or chlorides) and is supplied ready for use.
How does AREXAL® HYDRO-Beton work?
The agent impregnates all open-pored, cementitious or mineral surfaces from the inside and outside. It is colorless, odorless, solvent-free, non-flammable and non-toxic. It leaves no film layer but a clear and natural surface. Furthermore, it protects against moss, fungus or algae infestation as well as against salt rash, impurities from the air and UV radiation. Old (untreated) stones and bricks regain their original appearance, become waterproof and permanently protected.
In addition, the heating and energy costs are reduced by "draining" and protection against penetrating rain. HYDRO-Beton permanently penetrates the material up to 20 cm deep. This hydrophobic treatment prevents water transport in the capillary system of the concrete and on all open-pored, cementitious or mineral surfaces inside and out.
- colorless, odorless, environmentally friendly as it is solvent-free, non-flammable and non-toxic
- open to diffusion, acid-resistant, dust-binding
- Easy to work with (wet on wet)
- Up to 200 mm penetration depth with one or two treatments
- longer life of the treated materials
- reduced maintenance and easier cleaning
Where can AREXAL® HYDRO-Beton be used?
In principle, all untreated open-pored, cementitious or mineral surfaces can be impregnated. This includes all types of concrete, screed, brick, clay, clinker and various stones (e.g. (lime) sandstone, terracotta, brick, brick, granite, slate, etc.) as well as cement plaster and unglazed tiles.
- Brick facades (sealing, stone renovation, energy cost reduction, joint sealing) - e.g. for monument renovation
- unsealed stone floors (sandstone, sandstone, granite, slate, terracotta, basalt, etc.)
- Kitchen countertops, bathroom countertops, window sills in unsealed stone
- Non-glazed tiles (e.g. terracotta, granite, slate etc.)
- Outer walls and walls made of natural stone
- Mineral plasters (without chemical or water-repellent substances)
- Garage floors with exposed concrete look (against oil stains, etc.)
- Roof tiles (unglazed made of clay or concrete) - are sealed (replace broken ones first!)
- Swimming pools made of exposed concrete
- Sealing of joints in showers, wet rooms, swimming pools
- Chimney (made of brick or other types of stone with a natural look)
- Screed floors (e.g. as industrial floors etc.)
- Flat roofs
- Eternit panels (e.g. as house cladding or corrugated eternit panels for the roof)
- Fountains and gardens made of concrete and stone
- Terracotta flower pots (keep their natural look and become frost-proof)
AREXAL®-Hydro-Beton is hydrophobic, so do not apply to surfaces that are to be treated with other materials.
It is no longer possible to apply paint etc. after treatment with AREXAL®-Hydro-Beton!
You are also welcome to ask us about your complete projects for new construction or a description of damage for renovations/sealing or to submit information and pictures for assessment. We will then create a suitably tailored offer for you and can also organize the execution on site by trained personnel. For larger projects, an on-site appointment for a more detailed assessment can also be scheduled.
Before use, turn the container upside down and shake well. AREXAL® HYDRO-Beton is processed most easily and evenly with a standard pressure sprayer. A roller, brush or sponge can also be used on small areas. To avoid the formation of puddles, the surface to be treated should be wetted thinly and evenly. AREXAL® HYDRO-Beton must not be diluted and may only be poured into unused containers. One treatment is usually sufficient. For highly absorbent surfaces, another
Treatment - damp on damp - recommended.
AREXAL® HYDRO-Beton is hydrophobic, so do not apply to surfaces that are to be treated with other materials.
It is no longer possible to apply paint etc. after treatment with AREXAL® HYDRO-Beton!
There are no reviews yet.