Laguz Restoration Plaster is a hydrophobic pore plaster with particularly high water vapour permeability, which is ideal for the permanent plastering of damp and mostly salt-containing masonry in damp troughs, vaults and historic building fabric. In combination with our laguz crystalline sealing slurry, this achieves an optimal seal and creates a balanced interior climate in otherwise damp rooms. At the same time, this renovation plaster can be processed easily and quickly.
Look forward to a new (living) space quality instead of cellar draught - without efflorescence, plaster spalling and condensation on the surface.
laguz Restoration plaster white - for plastering salty, damp interior and exterior walls
Our Sanierputz white is a ready-to-use white work dry mortar in accordance with DIN 18557, the mortar group PII according to DIN 18550 and ideally suited for the renovation of old buildings. Due to its lime content, it can also be used well in the field of monument preservation.
- Prevents permanently salt efflorescence, paint and plaster chipping
- low susceptibility to cracking and particularly high water vapor diffusion
- capillary almost inactive - transports neither water nor salts
- best suited for machine processing
- creates a salt-free and dry surface
- absolutely frost and lime resistant
You can apply the renovation plaster directly on the still slightly damp slurry and thus have, and in one step, a finished waterproofing and an immediately usable space. As a flanking measure, this plaster is highly recommended to any type of horizontal barrier.